General Race Information – Paddle Imua Global Challenge
- Race Date and Time: July 17, 18 19, 2020. Click here to Register online
- Race Location and Course: ANYWHERE! The Maliko run is 10 miles. Lay out a course and send it!
- Race is open to paddle disciplines in: Stand-up Paddle, OC1, OC2, OC6, Surf Ski and Prone Paddleboard, Hydrofoil Prone/SUP, Windsurfing, WindFoil, WingFoil and Sailing. Open to anything!
- Eligibility: Open to men and women of all ages. Racers under 18-years of age must have their parent/legal guardian sign their waiver and liabilities form. We reserve the right to refuse participation to entrants for any reason we deem necessary.
- AWARDS: Paddle Imua is a fun race that benefits a worthy cause – helping special needs keiki in Maui County!
- Online Registration – $65 – Online only. Online registration opens May 1 2020. Online Registration closes July 19, 2020. If you want your race gear before the event start please register my July 1 2020.
All entry fees will directly benefit the Camp Imua Program!
Racers will receive Paddle Imua Racer bags, including the official Paddle Imua Racer Tee, Paddle Imua Event T-shirt, Paddle Imua Neck Gaiter, and assorted event sponsor swag! (domestic/international shipping included.) If you want the gear before race day, please register ASAP (no later than July 1, 2020) so we can ship!
Choose when you wish to participate! Join us on one of these dates: July 17, 18, & 19, 2020.
For local participants on Maui, there is no official race course this year; however, you do have the option of racing the traditional course from Maliko Gulch to Kahului Harbor on your own and in compliance with any and all local regulations. If you see other Paddle Imua participants, be sure to give them a wave!
Regardless of when and where you race, be sure to take pictures and videos and share them with us using #paddleimua #ipaddleout and tag Paddle Imua with @paddleimua
What to Bring
- A leash, whistle, and flotation is recommended for all classes.