Help to make a difference and… win AWESOME prizes!
This year, racers are encouraged to DONATE and/or FUNDRAISE from friends, families, co-workers and classmates in support of your participation in Bluesmiths Paddle Imua 2017. All donations go directly to supporting our Camp Imua program and ensuring that children with special needs ages 6-16 in Maui County can enjoy a free, week-long recreational camp experience each summer.
Fundraising Prizes will be awarded to the TOP 3 overall fundraisers, in addition to the Mahalo Prizes below (which all racers can win):
- $50: One race shirt, lunch, swag bag with gifts/promo items from sponsors, and entry to ‘Ohana Festival. (given to all race entrants)
- $100: All of the above prizes PLUS one event t-shirt and hat
- $150: All of the above PLUS one event water bottle
Our TOP 3 Overall Fundraisers will receive a Stand-up Paddle board of their choice -generously donated by SIC or Quatro (pictures below of actual boards). Please note that the Quatro boards are prototype boards without final paint jobs:
WEEKLY FUNDRAISING CHALLENGES will be sent out via email and posted on social media leading up to the event; MUST be a registered racer to qualify for fundraising prizes. See the list below for prizes to keep an eye out for in the weeks to come.
- Prizes: Indo Board, Velocitek GPS devices, Patagonia gear, Maui Babe products, Newf Surfboard Net bag, and much MORE!
- Gift certificates at your favorite local businesses:
- Restaurants/Stores: 808 Deli , Mala Ocean Tavern, Honu, 808 Deli, CJ’s Deli & Diner, The Feast at Lele, Paia Inn, Bev Gannon Restaurants
- Activities: Maui Classic Charters, Quicksilver Charters, Trilogy Excursions, Maui Ocean Center, Surfing Goat Dairy, Maui Film Festival, Expeditions Lanai Ferry
- Services: Maui Oil Change & Tune Up
CONGRATULATIONS to our 2017 weekly prize winners:
- Week of April 3: Shep Nelson – Indo Board Package
- Week of April 10: Stephen Ross – Velocitek Makai GPS
- Week of April 17: ?????
- Week of April 24: ?????
- Week of May 1: ?????
Don’t miss out on your chance to win more prizes in the weeks to come!
To BECOME A FUNDRAISER:
- Simply visit: Paddle Imua Fundraiser Page
- Click the “Register/Fundraiser” button. **Note: This will not submit a duplicate race entry.
- Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers, classmates, club members and more asking them to support your participation in Paddle Imua